Co-op partner wanted

Hello i am looking for a co-op partner to help me finish the story from start to end, picking up achievments along the way.I am only level 13 and have reset my story so we can start from the begining i am quite good at the game with knowledge of areas, i will accept anyone who has a mic and speaks english any skill level wanted.If you are interested please send me a message via my gamertag MBK Endure please dont friend request me as my friends list is full if you message me j can remove inactive members of my list. I also have cast west to play on co-op wiht also.

Hope to hear back from you soon either message me via XBL or reply to this post, and i look forward to seeing somone on DR2 very soon as im sick of playing against people who quit or wont let you join.

P.S my connection is ok but it can be funny with some people so i might not be able to connect to all of you and i do d/c sometimes but its been fine atm.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 6 Applies to:

DEAD RISING 2 ^

I would be interested. Just started the game and only level 2. What time do you usually play? I am on around 2-3 pm to about 5-6. Then I am back on about 10pm. ( central time ). Let me know.

am interested in playing dead rising 2,off the rekord and kase west co op.am very knowledgeable about these games and have beaten them all several times on an old profile,send me a request

Send me a game invite if you want to play.

same agenda. stuck in game. zombies are too much. ai too stupid to follow orders.