CO-OP Mission Acheivement Glitched??

So...  I entered a Free Roam session this morning and I got the acheivement "Have Posse, Will Travel", the one where you beat all the CO-OP missions.  But, I still have one left to beat.  What happened...?  Is there something wrong with my account now?  Some little kids in my session were talking about all the glitches and hacks they know.  Is something going to happen to my stuff now?  Any one have any idea what's going on?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

Now you did it, your borke the game, you'll have to buy it.

after downloading a DLC pack, make sure you clear your system cache and have the patch load again.

some times there is a acheivement problem and doing the clear system cache helps.

[quote user="CAPTxMacTAVISH"]

So...  I entered a Free Roam session this morning and I got the acheivement "Have Posse, Will Travel", the one where you beat all the CO-OP missions.  But, I still have one left to beat.  What happened...?  Is there something wrong with my account now?  Some little kids in my session were talking about all the glitches and hacks they know.  Is something going to happen to my stuff now?  Any one have any idea what's going on?

[/quote]

I have the same issue as you. It unlocked when I login to free roam - Pleasant surprise to me though ...

Dont look a gift horse in the mouth

Yep, my friends and I had the same thing happen to us. We had played the Ammunition mission and all got killed, so we quit and called it a day. Next time I logged in I had the achievement pop up. I checked with my friends and they had the exact same thing happen. Odd, but welcome.

I've had a similar thing happen with Left 4 Dead. I got the '20 car pile up' achievement upon loading the game up, but I hadn't even been trying for that achievement. It's a bonus, but I'd rather get my achievements legit.