Co-op Is Nuts!

Check out how DS3 will shake things up a bit on the co-op side of things (can't wait!) http://www.ign.com/articles/2012/11/08/dead-space-3-watch-your-partner-go-nuts

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Here's the video interview about it [View:http://www.youtube.com/watch?nomobile=1&v=ZaVsmcHurG4]

Holy crap DS3 looks awesome. The graphics look so much better than DS2, which were great in that game. Can't wait and got it pre-ordered!

So, how many play thru's do you think you will need?  I'm thinking 3 minimum.  1 single play thru, 1 as Isaac and 1 as Carver and maybe even another if there is a HC mode.  Which brings me to my next question, if they do have a HC mode will you be able to do it in co-op?  Either way this game is gonna be off the CHAAAAAAIIIINNNNN :-)

Well yeah, I would say at the least 4. 1 single player, 1 with Isaac, 1 Carver and then the Hardcore Mode. For me tho, I played DS2 through about 10 times and with all the weapon combinations you can come up with in this game I wouldn't be surprised if I match that (depending on how long the campaign is).

I am pretty jacked about this game it looks awesome!

I like how you have the option to go alone, which to me is the true dead space, without any negatives. The co-op angle will be a lot of fun too, but I'm curious how things like stasis will work with two people.

^^ Definitely, I won't touch co-op until I play through solo atleast twice and then me & my buddies will tackle co-op. I'm just real curious to see how it goes, especially with your partner seeing other things lol.

^^ Would be really neat if they split up powers, like one person getting stasis and one getting telekinesis, so they have to work together to solve puzzles and take out groups of enemies.

DS3!

@Fear Thy Waffle, that would be sweet! From what I recall I think people can play that way if they choose. When your spec'ing your character, one can focus on Stasis and your partner can focus on kinesis. The same can be done as far as weapons go too. I'm hoping to see more footage at the VGA's :)