Co-op help needed

I'm looking for someone interested in running through the co-op missions. I've had the game since launch but haven't done any of the co-op until the last few weeks.

Specifically I'm looking for someone that has some chopper flying skills, in order to get through the second co-op mission. Did the first mission without a hitch by teaming up with a random. Unfortunately that's where it's all ended. My piloting skills are nonexistent and it seems that the random people I get paired up with pilot about as well as me. I never fly in MP, I'm more of a ground pounder occasionally jumping into a tank or LAV when necessary.

Attempts at asking people from my friends list for help hasn't panned out either. Just seems that they have all done the co-op ages ago and just aren't interested anymore. So if anyone is interested or willing to spare a few minutes to help me wit this it'd be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

Funny kind of in the same spot .... maybe i need to learn to fly!!!!!

I've completed all the co-op missions on the hardest difficulties and i'm a good pilot.

The pilot is chosen randomly at the start of the mission though. Add me if you wish.

[quote user="FM Lemon"]

I've completed all the co-op missions on the hardest difficulties and i'm a good pilot.

The pilot is chosen randomly at the start of the mission though. Add me if you wish.

[/quote]

I thought the pilot is always the person who host the match...

Thanks for the offer FM Lemon, I'll send you a FR.  :)

[quote user="ReproductioN"]

[quote user="FM Lemon"]

[/quote]

I thought the pilot is always the person who host the match...

[/quote]

I think it switches it up. Normally it goes host then other(if you die) but I have had it start on the other player as the pilot. It may be random but it hard to tell random with only 2 players.

I'll help you with your co-op missions, Ive been looking for some help on mine as well