Co op achievements

Some retard decided to delete all the threads I was in so if any one see this and wants to set up some co op nights let me know.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

does anybody still play this game ? would be good to get back on graw 2

thats what i was wondering

I found a few games. Also hosted a few and no one joined.

I don't know too much bout your time zone...but i have gotten in some pretty full rooms after 12AM however they always seem to kick people out so i just don't bother anymore with it...

Hi, I am actually new at Xbox live. Have had my xbox360 for years now but never got interested in using internet to play online. I recently got interested in purchasing a new Xbox360 slim version with Kinect. Unfortunately I bought the 4Gb version and have very limited space for downloading so I decided to purchase the 250gb hard dive. I am just waiting for it to arrive via USPS and my international shipper will deliver in 3 to 5 business days and once it does I will most definitely try online gaming. The next problem is that I never quite tested my internet connection to see if online gaming would work with my current provider. I do consider it is very fast since I am able to stream live TV. The only game with coop online multiplayer that I have is Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter™ 2 . Oh, I forgot to mention I am from Nicaragua, a country in central America. Most of my friends here have PS3. They all warned me not to buy the XBOX again because for online gaming you have to pay gold membership. I just would like to try to see if online gaming would work using this game, if it does, then I would buy the one year membership and more games that have this feature. I just hope that in a few days, you have the chance to play with me and consider me as a friend. Believe me, if love Call of duty, Gears of War, Halo and Mass effect franchise.

Well hope we can play online. I only have chance to play on Sundays though. I work too much.

I still need some of the co-op achievements on the collection 2.

I got a couple of people looking to do some sessions add me if you still looking for help.

Guys do I need GOLD to play the firefight/elimination part of this game ?

@ Varakhane yes you need gold but there might be a local option.

OK thnx :)