Club looking for players

Elite club looking for members.  My friend and I are done with the trash computers and are looking to start up some 6 vs 6 games.  So, we need at least 4 more players to do that.

I am an offensive center and my friend is a two-way winger.  We both have our Legend cards.

So, we would need a LW, two D, and a G.  I'd prefer people that know the game.  I would love a play-making LW, one defensive D, and one two-way.

Of course, I'd take what we can get.  So, either message me on Live or leave a message here with details about your player.  Odds are I will only be checking this once a day, so messaging me on Live is a better idea.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 4 Applies to:

very defensive D here looking for new club............

Just some information about yourself would be great.

Information like Name, age, time zone, how long you've been playing the EA NHL series and EASHL, and anything else you think  we should know.

Alexbreker

Sniper LW

Alex

--

Before i play def like 400 game sa its for that i dont have a lot of point but in last 100 game i got 300 point

my gamertag is alexbreker

Send me a message whenever you're on Live next.  My friend and I would love you try you out...Even though you are practically guaranteed a spot if you can play the game.