Cloud Storage will NOT sync no matter what I do.

Hello, I have not been able to sync data for my Halo MCC for about the past 4 months, it always loads to about 40% then gives me an error message and I have to "Use Offline" or "Stop Syncing" to continue playing however all of my controller settings, armor, emblems, UNSC tag, and loadouts for Halo 4 are reset EVERY time I load up the game. I contacted microsoft support and after basically reinstalling everything and redownloading my xbox live account. Nothing has fixed this problem. Xbox Live Support told me there was nothing else I could do besides go to these forums, I guess this is how I submit a Case for Review? I am not sure. I have tried my account on multiple xboxs, nothing ever works. I would like to note that my original Xbox One broke, so I was sent a replacement under warranty which has a different serial number so using my "other console" to finish uploading a save is not an option. Any help is appreciated, Thanks.

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 5 Applies to:

Hi there. If it isn't already, try using a wired connection instead of wireless. Next, run a network test, so that you can see if there are any issues with your connection. To do this, go to Settings, Network, Network Settings, Test network. If any issues pop up, use this page to help troubleshoot: support.xbox.com/.../network-connection-error-solution

If there are no error messages, since you've already tried a different console, try syncing at a friend's house if possible, preferably with a different ISP. If that still doesn't work, I would contact Support again (support.xbox.com/contact-us) because it sounds like the issue is on their end, not yours.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.