Close Encounters of the Weird Kind

Without naming names,  what was the most bizarre encounter you've ever had with anyone on Xbox Live? 

There have to be some good stories out there.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 3 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

So many... soooo many to choose from.  One guy got overly excited about my voice and weird things happened as a result.  Wiiieeeerd things.  Things that are just.....well....weird.

That's a whole lotta weird right there.

I bumped into my SDI from Marine Corps Basic Training while I was playing Call of Duty: MW3. He hadn't changed much.

Had a really weird conversation with a friend's friendo in a party, while two other people were there-- you don't wanna hear about it.

Hmm.  I guess imagination is gonna be a prerequisite to getting much out of this thread.

Some things are just too weird to explain. : /

I have lots of them but this forum is too [ mod edit ] restrictive.  

I'm sure some weird things have happened to me on Xbox live.  In fact there was that time my wife...  Still I have never found any experiences On Xbox Live to be near as weird as real life.  Namely that guy who invited me in for coffee after I shoveled snow off his driveway and side walk.   People suck,  video games have saved my life.  I don't really mind all the rambling  people tell me.  Musicians are really fun to run into.  And I always get a rise out of the paranoid people,  they always are convinced I just don't understand nanobots and the matrix, lol I know you all met these people before.

Yeah, I've met the paranoids.  I've met a little of everything here.

I used to play Uno back in it's heyday.

That is all.

naked uno...admit it!