Cliff said he fixed the Retro.

i was watching a video. i think its ign on youtube and he said cause of all the compliants they changed the Retro lancer. if u fire from the hip, it goes wilder now if u shot. he said only from the hip. so its going to be harder to shot someone running to u now. so u gotta aim.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

Yep.  This was posted on the Epic forums a while ago, but I don't think a lot of the people on here know about it.  This was my biggest concern after playing the beta and now that it has been addressed I am very happy.

I thought they tweaked it in the beta, and since everyone complained about every weapon they were not going to change any of them....that's what I heard from Epic Cog/GearsViking.

^youre right

I liked how everything was at the end of the beta no complaints from me..

There were no disappointments for me through out the beta. I enjoyed it every bit except for the people who didn't play and were not kicked.

i dont understand how anybody can complain about this game after gears of war 2

you all should be lucky this is not gow2 all over again

that game deserves to be in everyones trash bin/gamestop bargain bins

trudat 2many peepz hatin

[quote user="Mr Jer Bear"]

I thought they tweaked it in the beta, and since everyone complained about every weapon they were not going to change any of them....that's what I heard from Epic Cog/GearsViking.

[/quote]They did tweak it in the beta.  One day I dominated firing it from the hip.  I couldn't be stopped.  The next day I noticed it had a much wider spread, and was harder to down people from the hip.

[quote user="Metal DJ"]

[quote user="Mr Jer Bear"]

[/quote]They did tweak it in the beta.  One day I dominated firing it from the hip.  I couldn't be stopped.  The next day I noticed it had a much wider spread, and was harder to down people from the hip.

[/quote]

It was still pretty easy to down someone. You just couldn't scope in you had to blind fire when they were near yo. The only time I really used the retro lancer was to to get the golden Plancer and whenever I didn't have shotgun ammo.

I never fired from thew hip anyway.

Previously known as Win7Xbox 360