Cleaver

where can i find it... now that i'm looking for it i can't find it. any particular place i can find it. tried horde but no luck.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 2 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Act 2 Chapter 2

It's in hoard...........but is random

act 1 chapter 6 near the beginning when 2 boomers and a cleaver come thou a gate

cool, thanks people.

2-2 right after the first corpser.

I usually found them on those elite theron guards, plus the butchers of course.

Play Horde, tons of them consistently and tons of enemies to use them on.

No Cleaver in Act 2 chapter 2 but found one in Act 2 chapter 3 with few guys to kill with it. problem is none of the kills counted toward unlocking the execution.

what i'm trying to do it unlock all the executions and the cleaver is my last one. tried playing horde and got to round 10(solo) without seeing one... switched maps and got to level 17(splitscreen) without finding one. every other time before working toward this achievement i found hundreds of cleavers. is it really just random or is there something i need to do like play public online or 4 player games?

i only need 20 more kills.

You can just pick up the cleaver and execute on storymode, even if you didn't unlock it. I'm assuming its the achievement you are going for.

the kills you get in campaign don't count towards the execution achievement. i got the achievement the other night, at about wave 13 the cleaver showed up... it's just random.