Claymore /shot rate

Why when I place a claymore does my shot rate always change? Every tome or should I say almost everytime I place a lovely claymore on the ground my gun switches to single shot ?

I have never really had this issue until recently has something changed?

Oh and to my buddies I played with today...Good fun but my team was full of a bunch of morons sitting in our base blowing *** up. Had to leave and find another match....

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

I think it may not be your controller,some weird *** has been going on recently in the game,It keeps switching classes etc,sometimes if i am engi it will put me back in as support or if i am assault it will spawn me as recon,I thought it was my controller but its been happening to some of my friends too.This could be just something like that happening.

The D-pad (old version) is known to cause issues. Back in the day I remember how us RE5 Mercenaries players had a rather long thread going on about which inventory spot we prefer to have our weapons etc on due to all the "misclicking". So, it's more than likely that wihtout trying to do so you actually switch the ROF.

[quote user="II BiGDaDDiE II"]MY new *** is when I come to something and can't jump over it.....

[/quote]

You're too fat. : )

@ Proto.......I am not fat. I am gamer ready

Have noticed that lately too.  Thought maybe I was pressing down on the d-pad when I selected it, but maybe not.

Waffle is probably right, I have a similar issue in that often my class switches when I choose a respawn location.  It's sensitive.

[quote user="EYEB4LL95"]

I think it may not be your controller,some weird *** has been going on recently in the game,It keeps switching classes etc,sometimes if i am engi it will put me back in as support or if i am assault it will spawn me as recon,I thought it was my controller but its been happening to some of my friends too.This could be just something like that happening.

[/quote]

I've had Classes auto-switching since day one, but that said I can sometimes play for an evening without any auto-switching. And other times it happens in every game I join or start.

The one thing I recently noticed, is that after a few hours of playing, some menu graphics disappear, Eg ribbons, unlock, rewards graphic and sometimes even the background image on the main menu. When this happen I start getting weird things happening, finally results in the game freezing/crashing but only during a Kill Cam, once I restart my Xbox and reboot the game it's fine once again.

Speaking of weird crap....

Saturday night when I was playing BF3 I joined a random conquest server in Metro. When I spawned on my squad mate I was under the floor. I went from one end to the other trying to get out but couldn't. Then, when I got to Bravo flag I saw 5 or 6 of my team members under the floor shooting up at the enemy. This is when I left the server to find another.

[quote user="II BiGDaDDiE II"]

I am not fat. I am gamer ready

[/quote]

Classic - I'm saving that quote cheers BiGDaDDie :-)

I've never noticed that. It could be because I never, ever use claymores.