Classic playlist

I thought a Classic Playlist would be a cool idea.  Just the original gears 1-2 weapons.  Call it "OldSchool" or something like that.  Just the old weapons with these great servers would be fun.  

What do you think?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

No thanks, those games need to stay in the past.

I'm down for anything that doesn't have the sawn off. The Retro, one-shot and digger are still cool though.

there's no real defense for not making a classic playlist. i highly doubt epic will though. [n][whisper][whisper]

If they did make one don't even have the mortar or mulcher in there. Once they added those weapons, especially the mortar, then the game became less about outmaneuvering and outsmarting your enemy than it did about rushing to the mortar and killing the entire opposing team in one shot. They made it cater to casuals way too much. The first actually required skill and once you were good you stayed good cause all the maps and weapons were well balanced. Two through all that out the window. GOW3 improves on that some, the maps seem tiny for some reason compared to gears one and two, and the sawn off should have been a map pick up like the boom, torque or digger.

Hey i have a perfect Classic Playlist... Get the Gear's 1 and go play it ... There is actually people playing it as of 2 days ago

[quote user="ahnariprellik"]

If they did make one don't even have the mortar or mulcher in there. Once they added those weapons, especially the mortar, then the game became less about outmaneuvering and outsmarting your enemy than it did about rushing to the mortar and killing the entire opposing team in one shot. They made it cater to casuals way too much. The first actually required skill and once you were good you stayed good cause all the maps and weapons were well balanced. Two through all that out the window. GOW3 improves on that some, the maps seem tiny for some reason compared to gears one and two, and the sawn off should have been a map pick up like the boom, torque or digger.

[/quote]

LOL Sawed off as a pickup.. Stop complaining cause you keep dying cause you cant pay attention... If i can get that close with the Sawed off i can do the same thing with the gnasher and do the same thing

Why are you so objective of the idea of a "Classic" or "Veteran" playlist? You can keep playing the same playlist you are now and the people who don't like the sawed-off can play in this "Classic" playlist. It won't affect you in anyway....

[quote user="Thee Shooter"]

Why are you so objective of the idea of a "Classic" or "Veteran" playlist? You can keep playing the same playlist you are now and the people who don't like the sawed-off can play in this "Classic" playlist. It won't affect you in anyway....

[/quote]

It still wont stop the 500 cry babies making Sawed off shotgun sucks threads

Not when I pump a full clip into someone with either lancer and they still dont go down before they get to you. And also when youre already fighting someone and outta nowhere you get blown away its kind of frustrating.

Instead of " OldSchool " they should call it " Gears of War "