classic mode

hi does anybody know what is classic mode? plus how do u unlock the heavy metal thunder x1 weapon?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 3 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

You have to find the parts you need to craft the Heavy metal Thunder and here's info on the modes www.deadspace.com/.../dev-blog-executive-producer-steve-papoutsis

@Watery Viper.  The Heavy Metal Thunder x1 blueprint is found in the Supply Depot Optional Mission.  I believe that's on Chapter 9.  The weapon is awesome.  It's a beast.  And Classic Mode is basically playing through the game using only original weapons.  With the exception of any weapons you downloaded of course.  But beating it does unlock the Devil Horns.  Which is basically like the foam hand cannon you get is Dead Space 2 which is a one hit kill and every time you shoot it Isaac goes, "Bang Bang."

Classic Mode is a solo mode with hard difficulty. You can't mod weapons other than adding circuits, and your limited to basic weapons. (No Heavy metal thunder, etc.) When you finish classic Mode you unlock the Devils Horns giant foam hand weapon.

I just beat the Classic Mode last night myself ! A couple of chapters can be a pain due to the large number of mobs,but overall it wasn't too hard to complete.Just make sure to have the right weapons and lots of med packs and ammo.

what r the right weapons to use?

I just finished it using my trusty shotgun as my primary weapon. I'm guessing that it almost doesn't matter which weapon you chose, as long as you add the circuits to bump the damage up to max and rate of fire as high as possible.  Use of stasis plus your own mobility are your trump cards.

I found The Evangelizer is a good all-purpose weapon for 1 slot. The other slot depends on the situation.For crowd control, the Force Gun is good.

thanks for the info, couple other ?s for ya, with the circuits reload and add clip wont help right? plus does the force weapon kill for instances the feeders or does it just push them back to give u time to switch to the other weapon?

The force gun pushes them and it will kill them, but I've also killed myself  that way too. Just push them back with it. The fully upgraded Evangelizer in shotgun mode was the best weapon for me in Classic.  As far as circuits, I always upgrade for max damage first, then reload and finally clip size.

thanks for the info , the force weapon has saved me couple of times with swarms of the feeders, have another ? , when u get the devil horns weapon can u use in yr other saves or just in classic mode?

Devil Horns can be used in Classic and Standard Mode.