Classic costume DLC release...

Info just posted in Twitter regarding classic DLC..... "Consider this your two weeks notice" HAAAAAAHAHAHA at the morons who spent mad cash on eBay.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Too Funny!

link

twitter.com/MK_MortalKombat

From the twitter of Ed boon himself:

noobde :

RT @gyphers @noobde new stages or costumes as dlc? Noobde: Costumes, yes. New stages? Prrrrrrobably not.

and here is a lazy link to that http://twitter.com/#!/noobde

Here is another tweet from Boon regarding costume DLC:

RT @myMicsonFire Reptile for $80 on ebay... people have GOT to be kidding for that one right?

Noobde: PLEASE don't buy them. Trust me!

Very cool!  I wonder if they'll come with the classic fatalities as well? I'm dying to do the Toasty fatality for Scorpion, but I don't have his classic costume.  The only one I have is Mileena's, and I don't really use her often. :<

Dayum, SSFIV or MK..

Both.

The thing i don't get. He tells us not to buy them, but we got to wait 2 weeks?

why wait bring them out now...They are in the game so just allow us to buy them for cheap?or are they free?

I wonder what the free DLC will be?

I already bought Classic Scorpion for $16 on Ebay...

They tell you to wait because it's probably on MS's end. They have to approve and fit in patches and DLC within time frames and their schedule. They can't just plop down DLC or a patch the moment it's submitted.

hopefully they do a package deal.. b/c i want em all!

[quote user="NotSoKrazee"]

Info just posted in Twitter regarding classic DLC..... "Consider this your two weeks notice" HAAAAAAHAHAHA at the morons who spent mad cash on eBay.

[/quote]

You don't look very high and mighty when you use insults to get your point across...