Classic controllers for Halo fest

343 trying to bring back classic controllers to work on 360. So 1 step forward , 3 steps back.

http://forums.xbox.com/xbox_forums/general_discussion/f/341/p/AddPost.aspx

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Just for halofest, they're making six of them, busted out my old one today, still huge, though nit never really bothered me

Your link needs to be fixed and why do even need the original controllers?

Previously known as Win7Xbox 360

I was going to make one of them once, but then realized I would never use it so I didn't.

There is a reason why they made the S controller and then a better Xbox 360 controller. The Duke controllers sucked.

Personally I was a little bummed to see that it was only for Halofest/charity. Although I understand that a majority of the community doesn't care for the original style, I really liked the size and felt comfortable with it as it felt familiar to the days of the N64 and Dreamcast controllers.

I still liked my 3rd party controller that I bought that wasn't overly huge and had the regular black and white buttons then it also had black and white bumper buttons.

[quote user="LOL AT UR SKILL"]

Your link needs to be fixed and why do even need the original controllers?

[/quote]upps don't know what happened. thanks.

here is :

http://www.gameinformer.com/b/news/archive/2011/06/15/343-industries-trying-to-bring-back-classic-controllers-for-halo-fest.aspx

I never had any issued the the "duke" controllers in fact i still have a few about the place

Isn't modding controllers aren't Microsoft's rules.

The Duke controller was big enough for the whole family to use at the same time.  And practically required that many just to hold the monster up!