clash of the titans:ea vs activision gamecom edition

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/news/news-9324-EA-and-Activision-s-Verbal-War-Rolls-Through-Gamescom.html lol this is like watching the wwf.can you smell what the ea is cooking?!

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 6 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Hopefully this competitive feud will make Activision want to improve the quality and originality of Call of Duty games in the future. This is something that I believe the fans want. At some point in time they are going to have to do it eventually otherwise more people will wake up and notice.

Previously known as Win7Xbox 360

I'm actually with Lol at your skill on this one. It might force both developers to improve their quality massively. I do wonder what hope any other developer has having to go up against these two companies especially with the amount of money they both have to throw at their projects.

EA has a horrible history of releasing games too early and unpolished. Their age restriction is a morality clause that loses money. However, they have a lot of great games.

Activision has a few food games, but they partnered with Blizzard and will be difficult to take down in the near future.

just seems childish from EA though although i agree with them .. nothing will stop consumers from buying millions of COD games .. not until something better comes along so EA needs to just focus on making BF3 better and communicating that to its fans ... and trying to get COD fans on board.

Activision knows it doesn't have to change a single thing about MW3 or MW4 . they could reskin the same game and millions would still buy it ... so until you break that ridiculous consumer thought process, you'll keep getting trash from Activision.

Hi Deacon, long time no see.

You shouldn't have changed the gamertag though.

[quote user="Metal10957"]

Their age restriction is a morality clause that loses money. 

[/quote]

I'm trying to figure out what on earth you mean by this. Would you like to clarify?

Im guessing its because if your under the age of 13 you canne play EA games online (i think)

That's a good thing, not a bad thing. People under that age shouldn't be playing in online environments anyway. Online is a cesspool of retards and muppets who degrade the experience with idiocy.

I for certain wouldn't let my kids online at that age. I know just how stupid it can get.

@Unreal

yeah long time .. good to see ya ... and i'm looking to change it to the one i really want if it ever opens up lol

EA's constant pokes at CoD were fairly amusing at first, but it's just petty now.

I think that BF3 is the shooter we have all been waiting for and it is unfortunate that the 360 and the PS3 aren't getting the 64 player versions of it. Call of what? BF3 is going to be the top shooter this time around.