clarrification

Ok a while back my sister was slagging of call of duty i pointed out that the problem wasnt the game but players who cheated and she agreed and said battlefield 2 was better so i went and bought battlefield 2 modern combat, turns out she meant battlefield : bad company 2 i pointed out to her that she had stated the wrong game and that battlefield 3 wich she is looking forward to isnt a bad company game but she said it was because everyon calls battlefield bad compay 2 - battlefield 2, now i believe she is wrong and that people call it bad company 2, and that this new battlefield has nothing to do with bad company but before i say any more to her i just want to double check my facts so can anyoneconfirm for me wether battlefield 3 is part of the battlefield bad company 2 franchise,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,I apologise for this but me just being a meer "brother" my sister would probably argue white was black rather than admit she was wrong however if i am wrong i will let her know, thankyou

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 5 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

[quote user="Clean Roach"]

I have $200.00 cash...

[/quote]

I will contribute $100.39

I have $200.00 cash...

[quote user="Clean Roach"]

[quote user="x Proto x"]

I can walk backwards, with my eyes closed.

[/quote]Now do it naked..and in a corn field....

[/quote]

You are asking too much from me.

[quote user="x Proto x"]

[/quote]Now do it naked..and in a corn field....

So..your sister...shes how old?

I agree with you,BF3 MP will have a lot from BC2 in it.I was just referring to the original post of his disagreement with his sister who told him to get BF2 rather than BC2.

I see what you are saying but I am talking about the part where you guys say that BF3 has nothing to do with BC2.......it does. Also note that I said they are both right.....to an extent. I just dont understand why people try to segregate the BC duo from the rest of the BF series. The truth of the matter is that there is more BC aspect to the BF3 game than some people give it credit for. Destructible environments, ADS on all guns, customization (weapons, player and vehicles).......just to name a few more.  

That being said, I may have taken that completely out of context. As far as no BC content on the BF3 game,  I hope there is a map or two that they eventually bring over from BC2 to BF3. There are some pretty good ones.

This video is lame.  It uses last gen graphics

[quote user="Hokioi"]

CLARIFY THIS! [View:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xDzjeqHEDyc&]

[/quote]War's hell.