Clans?

Do you think they are going to being back the old ways of Halo 2 + Clan Ops?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 2 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Hopefully not.

Wouldn't count on it.

I doubt it.

Dear god I hope that stain on Halo (and gaming in general) does not come back.  I do not look upon those days kindly.

I didn't see anything against it in H2, but if it came back now.... I'm not seeing it as a good thing.

[quote user="ChainSmokingBob"]

I didn't see anything against it in H2, but if it came back now.... I'm not seeing it as a good thing.

[/quote]

Clan Invite Spam *Shudder*

Oh, of course ; )

I didn't get live till 09 was their a different clan system in halo 2? Ultimately, I've never been a clan kinda guy, I've hears story's that if you accidentally  betray a person you can't pay with them i'd rather just have a laugh with friends.

[quote user="Rusty Lancer"]

I didn't get live till 09 was their a different clan system in halo 2? Ultimately, I've never been a clan kinda guy, I've hears story's that if you accidentally  betray a person you can't pay with them i'd rather just have a laugh with friends.

[/quote]

In H2, it was essentially a second friends list and functioned much the same.  The Clan-based playlist was one key feature that had a decent (or short lived depending on who you ask) run on Halo 2's playlist.  There were more than a few issues with boosting/cheating in that playlist.

They should have it just like halo 2, that's the game that they got right. it brought such an open competitive environment that gave the second push in the halo series. the people who complain about these things don't understand what brought us here. On the same note without true skill, clans also loose a lot of meaning, so by not having that it is kind of a dead end. we lose a lot of competitive drive, and team work. Call of duty sort of screwed the pooch because when people don't want to spend the time to show how good they are they complain that the ranking system is dumb. If i want a game thats based on how much someone plays and not how good you are ill go to call of duty... but back to the point, clans brought a huge community to halo and made it feel like more than just a game.