clan

Im looking for a clan to join with call of duty elite and i might want to join one that i have to change my gamertag and my kd is 0.76 but im really good

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

we are looking for new members but we dont have the elite if you want to join send me a message on xbox live we are just starting out so we dnt have that many ppl in our clan

Hey, ETG Extreme Tactical Gaming is a small clan/community that enjoys gaming in shooters types games. I am sending u a message on Xbox Live now!

Hey this is the leader of Drgn clan of call of duty and we are always taken new members just contact me. we all treat each other as brothers of sisters which ever the case maybe.

forums.xbox.com/.../228443.aspx

see if you like? :L

The Known Outlaws are recruiting! Come and check us out we have been gaming for 7 years and still going dtrong. We have 40+ members, and we game on GOW3, MW3, and BF3. Come and be apart of something bigger then yourself theknownoutlaws.com

Hello R3CKL3SS, I believe that Project: GU is the place for you. We're a no requirements clan on ELITE that is laid back and fun.  We do have a website, it's http://Projectgu.webs.com If you want to join or want more information, message me on here, on xbox live, or even

on the website itself.

Hope to hear from you soon!

Come check out this Clan Commununity "Legion of Honor" Big selection of members. 500 +. Espcially for BF 3 and MW 3.  Over 12 plus Groups (10-12 peeps per group) for both MW 3 and BF 3.Vey Organized and Structured, for all types of gamers.

forums.xbox.com/.../226461.aspx

www.legionofhonorclan.com