Clan tag issues in MW3 and User content.

I am posting on this forum after having a lengthy conversation with microsoft's support services. I currently am unable to have a clan tag in Modern warfare 3, and I get a message every time I enter something in that goes as follows: "Clan name denied due to prohibited text". I also am unable to upload user content in modern warfare 3 and halo: Reach. When I attempt to upload something onto the fileshare in halo: reach i get the following message: "Name is blocked: The name of the creator of this file is not allowed on xbox live". I am able to play on xbox live normally, but without the ability to do the previously mentioned things. I have service request number for the chat session that I had if that is needed. Any help would be gladly accepted.

-Thanks.

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 5 Applies to:

Hey Duckie, while there are few things we can look at here, I'm curious first off if you are a) on a family pack, or b) if you've checked your online privacy settings recently? If you haven't checked those settings, please give it a look now on Xbox.com. Specifically, please look to see if you have Member Content enabled. Let me know! :-) 

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Thank you for your response Mister Fitzer. I am not on a family pack, and I did check on my privacy settings when I initially chatted with an agent from microsoft.  My member content was enabled and was able to be viewed by everyone.  I haven't tampered much with my privacy settings.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.