CLAN RECRUITING!

Hello!

I'm DFL NikNak. I'm one of the Commanders of DFL and I'm looking to recruit some new members for our 360 division!

We are a varied clan with ages from 15 - 50, spanning over the 360 and Xbox One. We mainly stick to COD but we also play Minecraft, GTA, Titanfall, Battlefield etc. We are looking for mature people who are interested in gaming with like-minded people. We're a close family unit and we like it that way, even though we have members from all over the world. So if you want to be part of something fun and friendly, with a competitive edge, or you just want to make some new friends, send me a message and we can go from there! 

NOTE: There is an age limit of 15+ however we will allow younger people to apply, providing they are mature enough and follow the rules of the clan. 

DFL stands for Dedication Friendship and Loyalty. We also have a website you can check out, which you will need to sign up to in order to apply. You can also find all of our rules and regulations on the site. www.dflc2c.com 

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 5 Applies to: