Clan Recruiting .

Dear Xbox Gamers , 

I have a Black Ops clan called BOA (Best of All) if you are intrested of joining this clan message me (xxGamekiller) We play Search & Destroy mainly, but we also play domination & demolition . 

Thank You & God Bless You . :) 

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 2 Applies to:

Please dont recruit here. You will get flamed pretty bad. Clan discussion is here

edit:link fixed

edit 2: ok sorry, thanks to these awesome new forums.... the link wont work. but anyways go to forums> xbox forums> general discussion> clan discussion

First read this.

There's a link there you can follow.

Clan Recruitment
Threads about clan recruitment are not allowed on the Black Ops board or any other game boards. A dedicated clan forum has been set up here.

Youtube links
While I am aware that Black Ops and other games have features to record game play posting links here generally involves asking for people to subscribe to a channel or to pass comment on a montage etc. Please do not post these links on the boards, if you really want to share something that happened in game then please put the link in your sig. Also please do not post a video that contains profanity or otherwise breaks the Terms of Use or Code of Conduct.

If you find that these type of threads/posts are still appearing please use the report feature to bring it to the attention of the moderators who may take the appropriate action.

Thank you and happy gaming.

source

Do you listen to BoA, the singer in South Korea?  BoA stands for Beat of Angel. Boa is her first name too.

[quote user="Temhotabot"]

-Snip-

[/quote]

No offense, but didn't I already say that prior to your post?

Quit babying the babies!

Links are way easier than copy-and-paste.  

Yes, you did. I just posted what the link contained for those who are too lazy

[quote user="The Junior V"]

[quote user="Temhotabot"]

-Snip-

[/quote]

No offense, but didn't I already say that prior to your post?

Quit babying the babies!

[/quote]

[quote user="Natsuko Mogi"]

Do you listen to BoA, the singer in South Korea?  BoA stands for Beat of Angel. Boa is her first name too.

[/quote]

I do, sort of...

But not really...