Clan recruiting for Battlefield 3 and BF4!

If you're looking for a well-balanced team to play with on BF3 and BF4, once it releases, be sure to msg me, H2O Lansis.  H2O is a community that allows all genders, races, etc. and truly works as a team.  If you're looking for a team that has multiple servers and is active everyday, look no further.  I look forward to hearing from you!

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

im going to add you :)

I gotcha. I got to play a few rounds with you. Hope you enjoyed it.  For anyone who may be interested, we are very active.  We have dozens of active members and a very booming website.  We play as a clan 6-8 hours a day, although you're only asked to make a minimum of 4 hours a week, which isn't much to ask.  We have 5 or 6 servers which have respectable rules.  

All of the servers have the following rules:

No teabagging

No Spawn Camping
No Spawn Stealing (vehicles)

A couple of the servers may have additional rules, such as "no shotties on close quarters," or "no spam snipers," or "no fully auto shotguns."   Everyone in the server can/will get kicked for violating the rules, including clan members and admins!  There are strict rules to make sure you can't be kicked just for playing well or ticking off the enemy team.  We all love watching Battlefield Friends on youtube, so if you have never heard of them, go check them out because they're hilarious!