Clan Options Locked

When I go to the Barracks in the game all of the Clan options are locked. Anyone know why?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 11 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Is no one else having this problem??

Not due to launch til next week

Are you in a clan yet? If so have the leader kick you and then reinvite you. I've had some problems with that too.

[quote user="Remedy OmG"]Are you in a clan yet? If so have the leader kick you and then reinvite you. I've had some problems with that too.[/quote]

I'm the leader of the clan. I had access to these options when the game released and was able to navigate through them just fine. The locked icons and inability to select these options in the Barracks menu only appeared within the last week.

[quote user="Duke Arkillo"]Not due to launch til next week[/quote]

I saw a note about that on the mobile app but I didn't see anything about them disabling the features in the game until the launch on 11/25. It would make sense that this is why things are locked. I'm just surprised I haven't been able to find a more direct statement about this.

Surprised?

Are you used to the devs giving you direct answers on anything?

My clan stuff is also locked but I appear to have gained clan XP and currently showing as level 3, and has been for a week now. I pre-registered my clan months ago and the members are showing, so hopefully next week it will unlock, and it should have more options than at present

[quote user="Remedy OmG"]

Are you in a clan yet? If so have the leader kick you and then reinvite you. I've had some problems with that too.

[/quote]

You mean your clan options are all working ?

In game when you go to barracks there's "Create Clan" "Clan Details" and "Clan Invites" If you aren't in a clan, you should be able to create one. If you're in a clan, you should be able to check clan details to see your clans level. If you got invited to a clan you can click clan invites. Clan Wars aren't available until the 25th, but all in game clan features should be available.

thank you 4 da 411