Clan Hunting

well, my bio has alot about me so i guess u can start there, im looking for a clan for any number of games, my games list includes Modern Warfare 2, Halo Reach, Brink, Borderlands, Soul Calibur 4, and Fable 3, for those that instantly ask wut transgirl means in my bio, im someone that is born male, and wants to be female, i have not yet started any treaments so i still have a horrid male voice v.v

i follow orders pretty well, i like to play objective games over "kill only" games, i play alright with other people but have been a "lonewolf" for some time now. i do talk, but i dont typically like to, and i cannot talk from 10pm-9am most nights. ive been off of fps for about 2 weeks now so my reflexs need a lil rebuilding but shouldnt take too long. i like playing with other girls more, but if i have to play with men i just prefer those that dont trash talk the whole time and those that dont cheat, rapid fire mods included with cheating. i have a considerably fast trigger finger but im not going to say that im the best or the fastest at anything, im just saying i want to become better

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

Hi Riley - Good for you for not being shy about who you are and what you want out of life.  We're a group of active gamers who are always on the lookout for a few additional folks to join us.  Not unlike most video game communities we are mostly male, though we do have a few female members.  In fact, one of them served as staff and as the scrim leader for our CoD Gamebattles team for the past year or so, though she recently stepped down because of real-life obligations.  Our members range in age between 16 and 41.  Most of us work full time and many of us are college-educated and/or active/former military.  Our primary concern when looking for new recruits is personality and attitude.  We value teamwork, strategy, and good sportsmanship above all else.  We mostly focus on Halo and CoD, though our members play lots of other games, including some on your list.  Check us out sometime and consider putting in an app...

www.the-dark-legion.org

thanks for the quick reply and thanks for the compliment, i will surely check out ur site and see if i think i can blend-in in ur clan :P

Check out our clan where you are treated with respec go here CallMeGamer.com

www.callmegamer.com/index.php

Yeah Check Us Out Http://www.CallMeGamer.com if u have any comments or questions feel free to ask.

Check out Revolution of Gaming at www.rogclan.com  we have brigades for both MW2 and Halo Reach.

add me for halo reach!

adding on to hardcore and united post.

CallMeGamer has girls :p

If thats a plus for us.