Clan Emblems

According to MP1st, clan emblems were added to clan Elite pages (images below). I believe they will be emblems numbered 47-65 here on the Wiki page. I've been wondering what those emblems were & now I know. In my opinion, they're some of the best looking emblems in the game too -- I guess I might have to join a clan just so I can unlock those...

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Exciting! This weekend our Clan will be sporting the level 27 - Heavy Juggernaut Emblem!

I don't know if they're actually available yet. Click the MP1st link in the OP.

Okay, so my clan is level six, how do I get the fighter jet emblem on my ***?  Also, I've seen people with these emblems a while ago, how did they get them early?

My group of friends don't really care about Clans per se... but when Elite came out with gifts like double XP or Double Weapon XP for CLan Ops (which you can do solo if you wish).. we figured why not make a clan just for the rewards...  We are now Clan Level 28... I'm good at CTf.. another friend is good at team Deathmatch... another really good at Domination,ect... so whenever we have a Clan op one of us does ok.... WE are mostly just a bunch of 30+ year olds from all over the Country that just play maybe once a week if that

the emblems aren't showing up in our clan ops unlocks page, unless only premium members of our clan can receive them, yet I am a free member and still benefit from the clan title and double xp, gold clan tag etc, so why not these?

I think those are def some of the best ones.

[quote user="PiXelatedDreamR"]

the emblems aren't showing up in our clan ops unlocks page, unless only premium members of our clan can receive them, yet I am a free member and still benefit from the clan title and double xp, gold clan tag etc, so why not these?

[/quote]

Click the article link... the emblems aren't available yet.

Has anyone heard of a AET when these emblems will be coming out?

You mean ETA? If so, nope. But if they've been added to the Elite website, maybe soon? Who knows w/ IW any more -- I mean, they patched matchmaking in this latest update, but the patch wont actually affect matchmaking for 2 more weeks... WTF?

turns out i was looking on the console elite app rather than the site. also seems that free members will be rewarded these the same as the titles and xp :D