Clan Editer

Hello, my name is Alex Ford. I am 13 years of age. Before you look away because of my age please just read my post, comment or go away just consider this.

I would like to be a clan editer (edit video clips for the clan to put on youtube e.t.c)

I am looking to join a clan, not necessarily play for the clan, but if you have clips or videos you want edited i can do that, i will only work for one clan so no multi-clan work. I have skill with Sony Vegas, Adobe After Effects and Photoshop, and have some skill in designing and creating websites.

I can edit for almost any game just ask and i will get back to you,

I have Sony Vegas 10 (with twixtor) and i have Adobe After Effects (with twixtor) i have quite some skill with both these programs.

I am able to edit montages, quick clips or anything else. i have some skill with making intros and i also have moderate experience with adobe photoshop and can make, logos and background.

If you would like to contact me, please do not contact my email!

Contact me Via:
Xbox live Messages: GT: WpNx iPhOeNiX
Twitter: @AlexF011

Please do not be discouraged by the 'WpNx' that was my old clan who have now broken up. I can change me clan name.

P.S I will only join a professional clan, no clans with 3 members and have a easy cap who go [3 for 24]

And i would like that i am treated as a respected and mature member of the clan,

Thank you for taking the time to read this,

~Alex F

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

Have you posted this in the clan thread as well?

-

That said, this is a very well written and professional post, I hope you find a clan to work with!