Clan Challenges are Coming!

Go here for details on how it will work. Oh, & you're welcome. :)

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 4 Applies to:

Its been 9 months since release. these should have been available since the start.

I prefer not to get bogged down in the details, but since you insist... Despite not having clan challenges until now, MW3 was & STILL IS as fun as it was on day 1 for me. The fact that I had to wait until they added clan operations, & subsequently wait for clan challenges is a reason I'm going to keep playing for a much longer period of time, probably longer than if they had released it all in the beginning. IMO, this helps the longevity of the franchise & will keep people playing until the next big release (e.g., Black Ops 2). If there's anything I've learned, it's that the gaming community is an impatient & fickle crowd; it needs to learn how to grow up.

-

In any case, I like how ANY clan member will be able to participate (provided there's at least 1 premium clan member within the clan) in the clan challenges. This works much better than the clan ops where only premium members could participate.

Great link, thanks!  Not too concerned with when we get em either but have been very curious to find out exactly how they were going operate.

Meh. I rarely participate in operations, anyway.

[quote user="Dubstep Kittens"]

Its been 9 months since release. these should have been available since the start.

[/quote]

QFT