Clan building,looking for experienced admins for clan

Hey I'm DevilDriver16 and im looking for people experienced in clans to help run it.This will be my first clan that I've created so I will need all the help I can get.Now I'm open for opinions,will be adding games constantly. Haven't decided on clan games yet, I have a couple in thought though and will need some people to run these games.I'm planning on doing battlefield 3 if it has a good way of getting all clan members on to the game.I'm open for any good ideas.Also planning on making a website soon.So if your interested on being an admin add me on xbox live.I'm kind of looking for people who are respectful toward others,would recruit for the clan,speak enough english to communicate with others.One more thing I would like to have some of these admins to be older...around 20-30 just so we have variety in the clan and more experience than me as I am only 17. 

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 5 Applies to:

Depending on how any members and games you play, you should have about 2-6 admins. If you play more than one game, then have one admin per game. Make sure you get your members advice to. This could help you greatly.

thats what I planned on doing lol

O also I kind of want the clan to be more of a "For Fun Clan" but also have a competitive side

If this doesn't work out for you, come see me.

alright