Clan 100x and others like them.

Can you guys just play the game normally and stop hacking it.

These guy are over 100 kills with 10-20 deaths.

whats the point ? and whats worse is that I'm running intro these types more then I'm in a fair fight.

You know when the match was good cause everyone is pretty much equal and nothing extravagant.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 2 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

[quote user="Demonicus81"]

whats the point ? and whats worse is that I'm running intro these types more then I'm in a fair fight.

You know when the match was good cause everyone is pretty much equal and nothing extravagant.

[/quote]

So somebody that was against your team had players that were 100-20 and you think they are hacking? Wow. Just wow. Also you want everyone to be equal at the game? Sorry guy but not all players are equal. Some of us excel at strategies (myself) and some of us wreck house with skills (not so much me lol). In FPS not everyone is equal. Put more time in and get better teammates if you ever want to experience a game like 100-20 (which I would see every day on CoD4).

[quote user="THE NlNJA"]Some of us excel at strategies (myself) and some of us wreck house with skills (not so much me lol)[/quote]

Good point.

Good tactics can make a big difference. Seen quite a few bad players doing well just by playing smart.

Nobody hacks 100 kills. You guys just need to stop handing em to them.

Seriously, people need to stop crying "cheaters" everytime they get smacked.

if someone gets 100 kills on the other team, blame your terrible team-mates. ive done it once in black ops so far. i remember getting hundreds of kills in a game in mw2. i never got into the 100 club on cod 4, i was always so close to it usually around 95 or so in shipment, i remember one game i got like 99 kills.

[/quote]

You make....Canada look bad.

That's called spawn camping and terrible teammates not hacking

[quote user="dotCody"]

[/quote]

[/quote][quote user="dotCody"]

[/quote]

[/quote][quote user="dotCody"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Biting makes Canada look bad...  OP doesn't help by making stupid posts

Damn new forum... still don't have the hang of it yet

Simple OP. watch tropic thunder. When you reach the scene where Tom Cruise is smacking hiney, rewind 100x. He speaks to you.

[quote user="Jedi Knight GZ"]

Simple OP. watch tropic thunder. When you reach the scene where Tom Cruise is smacking hiney, rewind 100x. He speaks to you.

[/quote]