Citadel DLC not working

Okay, so I had no download problems. At all. It's downloaded fine. I've got both parts, but for some reason I don't get the message from Hackett. I'm just before the mission on Horizon so it's not where I'm at that's the problem. The DLC was bought on my Mum's account and her Xbox, but the licenses are on my xbox, and I've had other DLCs from her that worked before and are still working, so that shouldn't be a problem either. Help? 

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Just get your "Mum" to re-download the DLC on the Xbox that you're trying to play it on, if it's all ready on the Hard Drive you won't have to endure another lengthy download for it will sense that it's all ready there, it should update the licence after she does this.  If that's not it, check out this thread  forums.xbox.com/.../531686.aspx  ...:-)

I've re-downloaded them and it did nothing, so I tried deleting them off the HD and then re-downloading them, and it didn't work. I HAVE looked at that thread before, though thank you for suggesting it, and it doesn't help. I also tried copying the files off her xbox and onto my USB and then again onto my xbox, but that hasn't worked either. Any other suggestions?

Well, it's "crapshoot" time then, have you tried it with both discs?  The Normandy & Citadel bits can be played with either game disc spinning so maybe that would help.  Try another save if you have any others, or perhaps dock at The Citadel and then return to The Normandy or even do a side-mision for maybe that'll trigger it.  Does it work on your Mum's profile?  Best of luck and keep trying for the DLC is worth the hassle...:-)

I have the same problem as this, so far i couldnt find anyway for it to trigger the message ive tried looking on blogs ect and nothing is working so any suggestions why it isnt working please

Yes jamtrooper and miss salas. Here is the obvious suggestion. The dlc doesnt start until after the coo attempt on the citadel.

Yeah, I'm still havng this issue too.

I'd say they've done something to the license so that you have to be on the account that purchased it.

Same thing happened with the Black Ops 2 Season Pass.

Im at the rannoch mission and nothing has happened so i thought about buying it but what happens if it doesn't work still because im quite conspicuous about these and Matictac my brother is having the same problem as you with the black ops 2 season pass

[quote user="Matictac"]

I'd say they've done something to the license so that you have to be on the account that purchased it.

[/quote]

My son was able to access it on his account eventhough the DLC was purchased on my account so I don't believe that this is the problem...:-)  

Im gonna agree with you Arkham. There is something these people are over looking. I downloaded 1 then 2. After I beat the coo attempt my message was there from Hacket. In another file in which I had beaten the game with had the dlc available. Of course I was right before the attack on cerberus base. I give up. They should just call the EA help center number that I posted in the other thread.

Not wanting to sound rude, but I've got to defend myself here. I know what mission it had to be after. I was well after that, as I mentioned in my first post, I was just before Horizon. Literally, the next mission I had to do was Horizon. That's well after the coup attempt. I even started a whole new career just to see if it was because I downloaded it after the coup attempt, and it still didn't work. I have tried everything. And yes, it does work on my Mum's account. Eventually I just gave up and bought the DLC myself. It's working now.