Chromehounds servers; lets bring them back.

Chromehounds ahhhh how I loved building my hounds, experimenting with different parts, joining squads, creating my own, siding with one of the 3 warring factions, battling it out against other hands on many different maps. There's so much more to say but if you loved chromehounds online then you know what I mean. The amazing experience that game othered was unprecidented, it was amazing and I poured many hours into its addictive online play. I never got bored.

Then, SEGA shut down the servers and I, like thoudands of others truly felt hurt. They were taking away an experience that in our eyes was just awesome and we fumbled and just couldnt think why they would do such a thing to such a great game. I remember the last day on that game, me and my two mates joined a large lobby where in game we all saluted and fired off our weapons into the sky, it was a light show of hundreds of bullets and missiles quite spectacular if I'm being honest. After that game we, like thousands of others lost connection to the servers and could never recconect again.

I'm now determined to have these servers brought back, I've emailed SEGA saying that I would be happy to pay yearly or monthly to have the servers online and I said I know that the community of Chromehounds would be willing to do so. I sent that email a few minutes ago. But what I need is to show SEGA hard proof that the Chromehounds fanbase would pay a fee monthly or yearly to have the servers back up and they perhaps will agree or we can even come to an agreement that they put the servers up for one year, one last year. This can be achieved I know it can, and I will not stop fighting to be honest with you, the Mass Effect fanbase forced BioWare to adapt their ending to ME3 because they fought for it and kept on trying. We can do that here.

I need people to say in the replies to this topic that you would be willing to pay monthly or yearly for the servers to be reinstated OR you would pay for one last year of the servers being up. Please fans of Chromehounds I will say this "Hunt as a pack, or die like a dog." That applied to Chromehounds and it applies here.

I will be posting this on as many sites as I possibly can, I will never give up, now all I need is YOUR support, thankyou.  

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

Won't happen.  /thread.

"Chromehounds" is probably the greatest multiplayer Team game ever created.

You know why the Servers have been turned off so I do not understand how you expect that you would be able to get them turned back on.

All we can do is miss it.

Az

i'd love for it to happen, but it won't happen.

hope chromehounds 2 comes out on next consoles.

it would be good if it did get reinstated as an online server a fair few people are still buying it and they are disappointed that the server was shut down  

tl:dr

Just make a Chromehounds 2.

Never heard of it.

[quote user="The1337gamer"]

Won't happen.  /thread.

[/quote]QFT

I wouldn't mind if Microsoft put out a new Mechwarrior game. But make it like the old Microprose style (I think that's who had the games before Microsoft). I want a mech that let's me use cockpit view. All of the mech games on consoles seem to have that 3rd person, over the shoulder view.

[quote user="Psycho Archer"]

I wouldn't mind if Microsoft put out a new Mechwarrior game. But make it like the old Microprose style (I think that's who had the games before Microsoft). I want a mech that let's me use cockpit view. All of the mech games on consoles seem to have that 3rd person, over the shoulder view.

[/quote]

Mechwarrior Online, it is free to play  :)