Chrome Retro Lancer

I have the Domination cheevo from gears 1 but alas the gun has not unlocked :( Has this happened to anyone else?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Aye, me too :( I really hope they fix it soon or something

I have the gold retro so i'm happy!

Oddly enough I have the flame retro lancer which I shouldn't as I didn't play the beta. SO I'm sure if they fix these glitches they'll take it away and give me the chrome.

Still I'm just using the pink weapons cause they match my gamer picture

Im in the same exact boat as you XANGCRIS, I didnt get the chrome but I have the flaming one for no reason. I think it may have something to do with if you where connected to LIVE when you got the achievement. Look back at your gears 1 achievements and if it doesnt tell you the date you unlocked it, thats probably why.

Hopefully this will be patched soon. I want my goddamn chrome retro lancer epic!

I have the same problem and when I checked the achievement log  it does not show the date just unlocked. I guess we will just have to hope that they fix it.

Same here. We jus want our chrome retro epic games plz

i have that chevvo and still have the chrome skin but i have lost the flaming skin weird!!!

did you get the achievement offline?

Just a heads up they are fixing it in the next TU.

same thing happen to me but next day I received it it could have something to do with ports being completely opened

The flaming Retro Lancer was accidentally unlocked for people who didn't even play in the Gears of War 3 beta. They fixed it later. The option of chosing the flaming skin was removed from my options list a while back, but as it was selected as flaming before, it was seen as flaming unless I changed to another skin. At that point I wouldn't be able to change it back to the flaming skin again.