Christmas games

What games are you hoping to get this Christmas for me it's Skyrim and Halo Annvervesry

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

I put Battlefield 3 on the christmas list.  Its the only other game I dont have but didnt want to purchase since I just bought Forza 4, GOW3 (2 copies), Skyrim, SR3, and Halo Ce Anniversary.    Its really the only game I could think of that I dont already have. I was thinking about putting Uncharted 3 on the list but already played through the campaign when I rented it.  Plus I dont play my PS3 very much anyway.

I also put microsoft points on the list so I can buy Crysis 1 for the 360.  I usually have at least 5,000 ms points after christmas. 

Either Halo Anniversary, Metal Gear Solid HD Collection, Modern Warfare 3 or Red Dead Redemption GOTY.

I'm HOPING to get older games like Just Cause 2 or Far Cry 2. I just happen to grow interest in them. I'm also planning to pick up Batman Arkham City, Halo, MAYBE (should I?) the Battlefield games, and some Xbox arcade games (finally!)

Halo Anniversary, Fifa 12 and Forza 4 hopefully :)

[quote user="CrazyMvM94"]

Either Halo Anniversary, Metal Gear Solid HD Collection, Modern Warfare 3 or Red Dead Redemption GOTY.

[/quote]Nothing for me.  MGS HD collection & Saints Row 1/2 Double pack are heading towards me in the mail as we speak tho.   Unless Catherine goes on sale I dont have anything else I want to get.  except for TRIALS EVOLUTION, but who knows when that gets released.

I would get Red Dead GotY out of your list, i loved that game, but i am interested to see how MGS plays.  I liked Halo CE, but it got boringly repetitve for me (same corridors over and over and over) but apparently thats just me.

I don't know what I want for Christmas. I just told my parents to get me money and clothes if they really feel like they need to get me something.

I asked for gow3 and bought gow3 off amazon during black friday, so I have nothing I want.

I'm getting Infamous 2 and Dead Island.

I'm going to spend time with the fam, and that's about it.

Forza 4 and Skyrim for sure.