Christian Mw3 clan!

If your sick of playing with ragers and earthlys this clan is for you. We talk about Jesus Christ and all the mericuls God has proformed in our lifes.Jesus Christ is real! add me (AposaL 777) (a born again christian) to join a Christian clan! (777 its called) which is God's Holy Number! (weekend gaming clan) our games are MW3 BLACK OPS N HALO REACH! or just join and talk God! im not trolling people always say that!! i just Love God. talk to me then say im trolling! God Bless!

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 7 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

I just want to point out that you've already had a similar thread started about 2 months ago forums.xbox.com/.../149261.aspx . Usually members don't like repeat threads and oftenly subsequent ones will get closed or deleted. Please, instead of starting a new similar thread just go through the forum and reply on the original one to bring it back on the first forum page. ;)

Proper spelling wouldn't be a bad idea to adding credibility either.  Just saying.

--
Juxtapose13

777 has nothing to do with God..Just sayin'.

[quote user="Assassinator010"]

777 has nothing to do with God..Just sayin'.

[/quote]Yeah, doesn't it have more to do with getting a Jackpot on the slot machines?  Then again, for some, I guess that could be a religious experience.

wow

Amen to that!

lol Given the direction of the thread, I almost feel sorry for the OP.

Gods be praised!.  Taken from the black smith at the skyforge.  BTW OP it looks like your account was compromised......

[quote user="Turv3y"]

Taken from the black smith at the skyforge.

[/quote]

Actually that smith is a Nord and not a Redguard.

--
Juxtapose13

And that has what to do with him always saying gods be praised when you ask him what he's got for sale lol