china rising on battlefield 4

having used a code when I purchased bf4 I am prompted to but china rising or premium. I paid 11.99 for china rising and I still cannot play it. any suggestions.

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

Hi, you got the code with the game correct? If you've used it already, you should be able to download it. You shouldn't need to purchase it again.

When you go to THIS link, does it say you have to pay for it again, or do you have the option to download it without paying?

If you need more help, just ask! :) 

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

If you properly redeemed the code for China Rising, it should appear in your download history regardless of if it actually fully download or not. If you go into your harddrive or storage device and navigate to your download history and find the Battlefield 4 folder, and see if China Rising is there.

If it is, all you should have to do is open up the game itself and go into the in-game store. The in-game store should give you the option to download the content without having to purchase it. This has been the case for quite the handful of people. In a lot of cases, whenever you download any kind of map or season pass from the marketplace or by use of a physical card from a retail store, the content still has to be downloaded directly from the game's publisher. This has happened with other games recently, such as the Freefall map pack for CoD: Ghosts.

Now, if none of the above works for you, you are going to have to get in touch with EA, and they should be able too give you a hand. Good luck!

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.