China Rising DLC

I had a code from g-stop from black friday sale that I thought gave me china rising, but it won't dl. Anyone else having same issue?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 4 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

I am having the same issue. I have successfully entered the code, but when browsing servers when I try to select a China Rising map it goes to download DLC, but I get "EMPTY NAME" and "EMPTY PRICE" where I assume the China Rising DLC should be. When I try to do select that it just goes back to the menu.

I get the same "empty" messages when trying to download directly from the store.

Any ideas how to address this?

Sorry I should have mentioned this is on the Xbox One.

I entered the code the day i got it but come today it hasnt installed and when i go on the XBL store its saying you need to purchase it even though id already entered the code.

Load the game up and go to the in-game store. For me in the in-game store there was the option to purchase premium and under that there was China Rising for free, and under that it gave me the option to purchase it for some reason.

anyway, if you already entered the code the free download will be in the in-game store, not the XBL store.

Thx I finally found the dlc made available.You know I bought the game on launchday,and it had the China Rising DLC come with it.I redeemed the code,and it told me the DLC whould be made available in DEC,but noone told me it whould only be Premium at first,and that I whould have to wait 14days while everyone else gets to practise.Drow me nuts there for a while,but atleast its finally available DL as we speak

I bought it off of the marketplace first thing this morning... Gave Microsoft my $15 and downloaded... Every time I search for a CR match it sends me to the "store" to download it again.. which I tried a couple of times... I even deleted all of the updates and DLC from the hard drive and tried going through the game store to download... 5 hours later still can't play CR. Now lucky me it's time to go to work. I guess we'll see in 10 hours if they get it fixed huh? I doubt it.

Is CR out for "normal" people now or is it still only released to the "premium" people?

Yeah CR is now out for everyone.

Got it last night. TDM maps are OK except Silk is a bit too sandbox.

motorcycle+C4= lols