chill out

Ive seen the light ............... BF3 is way to busy , far too noisy and they keep trying to break it. ................Minecraft is the way forward :)

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Lame.

eh minecraft is pretty *** imo

How can a video game have a sexual prefrence?

last night i made a wooden axe and used it to mine gravel , thats gaming.

Minecraft is good, just not on the xbox ... yet. I'm waiting to see if they will actually add some more features before I buy it.

Gaming has taken a back seat for me these days anyway. I seem to have lost a little interest since I have a hard time bringing myself to sit down and play during the work week. More times than not I pluck around on the guitar during the evenings now watching youtube videos trying to learn to play songs. That or sit on the back patio plucking since the weather is nice now.

I'm still the weekend online warrior though. hehe

[quote user="Archst3r"]

last night i made a wooden axe and used it to mine gravel , thats gaming.

[/quote]

LOL!!!!  Fits to a T! 

[quote user="DTW Dirty Harry"]

Gaming has taken a back seat for me these days anyway. I seem to have lost a little interest since I have a hard time bringing myself to sit down and play during the work week. More times than not I pluck around on the guitar during the evenings now watching youtube videos trying to learn to play songs. That or sit on the back patio plucking since the weather is nice now.

I'm still the weekend online warrior though. hehe

[/quote]I hear ya....I recently wrote a song....based on the life of my best friend who died last year, but after that my 'muse" has dried up.....I guess you can only milk scars for so long huh?...I can't write a damn thing now, and forget performance.....uhg......enjoy that itch Harry, savor it....video game should take a back seat to just about everything else in our lives.....especially passions...or even just our hobbies.....video games are dead last

And family....I've put more focus on my wife and son, my son in particular as of late. Thursday nights are "guys night out" meaning my son and I go do whatever. Play pool, ride around in the Mustang, go shooting,...something but what doesn't matter nearly as much as just spending quality time together. He won't be around forever. Saturday he turns 15 so the clock is ticking.

Like Archster said, just chillin out and remembering sometimes the simple things in life are what's important anyway.

I like Minecraft,just building a huge castle.(Wish i could go shooting though)