Chicom CQB!!

This gun is awesome! I just started using it and have been mowing down enemies left and right.  Theres no need for select fire because the interval between bursts is almost non existent.  The recoil is next to none and it does good damage to enemies far away.  Hands down now my favorite gun in the game. I don't see that many people using it which is weird. Who else here uses it?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

I use it as well.

I liked it so much, I opted to perma-unlock it after my 1st prestige.

I do however use the fire rate selector. Its even better for Close Combat.

I switch to the 3 round burst for the longer targets.

I like it also. When I finish maxing out 2 other guns I'll be investing some serious stick time into it next.

I've been dropping on to it now and again and srtarting to like it more and more

.I haven't unlocked select fire for it yet so it's still not a favourite yet.

Eh its ok best smg? Nah

Despite how fast it shoots, it still takes 2-3 bursts to kill... I'd rather just use 1 of the other SMGs that's already full-auto...

Its good, especially with a good connection. There are several good SMGs (and other weapons too).

Skorpion and PDW are the best hands down.....you should try those instead. With the Skorpion it does so much damage so fast....you just about have to have extended mag on it or quick reload though

For core then the FAL with auto is by far the best,  seconded by the scorpion.On HC then any smg is good for me.I just wannaget to know some pistols.....but the early unlocks are garbage.

meh the mp7 and the scorpion are the best SMG's imo permanent unlocked the scorpion with my 2nd after the m8a1

Chicom is good but is such an ammo eater. You can counter that with Scavenger but when I get it in zombies it's only good for a while.