cherche amie xbox live

cherche des amie xbox live pour faire connaissance et jouer a certain jeux en ligne

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 3 Applies to:

No English?

translation...

" looking for friends on xbox live, to get to know you and to play some games online "

Maybe he doesn't speak English.

You mean She as it's a girls name, who knows you can alway's ask her.

We don't even know what kind of games she play's, people should at least post what games they wish to play.

Meh... too lazy to ask. I don't speak French anyway.

[quote user="Dreamcatcher Oo"]

We don't even know what kind of games she play's, people should at least post what games they wish to play.

[/quote]

I agree with that.

no english   . i m french  

cherche des joueur  francais

ici le forum en français pour trouvez une amie.

forums.xbox.com/.../default.aspx

Why should people ask her what games she wants to play when they don't do it for English people?  French is the second most used language I think so she's not a trog or incapable of reasoned thought due to cultural limitations in thought through lack of communication.

I did mean all people, not just Alicia62160.

And the reason why is "This user's recent activity is not available." so we do not know what games they play if they block there activity, just like you Templar Boe we don't know what you are play'n.

So we don't know if we have the same games.

This has nothing to do with language, trog or incapable of reasoned thought.

We are just helping her out to find the correct way to the French speaking forum.

And since there is a French speaking forum she will find more French speaking people then on the English speaking forum.

French isn't the second most used language, so think again.

Top 10: Mandarin, Spanish, English, Hindi-Urdu, Arabic, Bengali,  Portuguese, Russian, Japanese and Punjabi.

If you do wish to know then French is ranked nr. 16