Want to earn high RP check out this race "the great chase" http://rsg.ms/Lu5Jvt

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

How much rp does it give you?

Depends on how many people your racing against and how many police you loose but if you race it on your own and don't get police after you you earn 2500 RP so that's the minimum you'll earn

How long is the race time wise?

Around 10mins

Get a lot of people playing a 1 lap 10 minute race?  People back in the day when racing was popular were to lazy to do even a 1 lap of criminal records.  

Short races are pointless since they reduced RP and pay so the longer ones get more money and RP will post top payout and RP tomorrow got a load of my crew on tonight so should have a full 16 player race

I've currently only had 5 people race with me at the moment and winner had $13500 and 5000 RP so if you have 16 players it would be one of the highest paying races on gtav

Sweet!  That's a nice score for people that need money and rp.  But I reached my goal of 120 and the minigun.  But i'll keep in mind once my friends get this game and have no ranks.  Show them this race probably.

can't get it to show up, do you have to restart whole xbox or just the game? restarted game twice.

figured it out, but got lost in the beginning [ then just got bored n fought with cops], needs more check points I think.

-

also not your fault but there needs to be a pick up priority, I go for the ramp jump, pick up boost power up, hit horn as I hit the ramp, rockets shoot out the front and send me into a backwards flip like im at X games......

-

My own first map took me several tries before I could follow in car, where my mind was going in top down map mode.  only 1 place I left a confusing check point as a trap, as its only a small section of road, you can go left or right and still end up in the same place, is the same distance but the obvious way sucks. [ go left]