CHECK THIS OUT!

Look at THIS.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 2 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

I'm not trying to start something but didn't you say you were going to "close down the clan" or something like that until GTA V?

What can I say? I got bored :/

LOL. I'm quite intrigued how you have your clan set up; you seem to incorporate quite a lot into your clan. However, what puzzles me the most is that you have Police, NOOSE, Detectives, Aviation, FDLC, and Civilains. I'm just curious: how do you manage all these in a 16-player game?

That is why I try to move around and make clans for other games; not just focusing on one. For instance, I've made clans for GTA IV, Need For Speed, TDU2, etc. I just like to keep them low-key. GTA V will be one of my most succesful clans yet!

Here is how I make it work:

NOoSE substitute as police officers until called, then they show up and take control of the situation as NOoSE. Basically, normal police officers with extra training. (The NOoSE label makes the officers feel more important) lol

(Commissioner's spot does not count as a player)

1. Civilian

2. Civilian

3. Civilian

4. Civilian

5. Civilian

6. Civilian

7. Civilian

8. Police Officer (Patrol)

9. Police Officer (NOoSE)

10. Police Officer (NOoSE)

11. Police Officer (NOoSE)

12. Police Officer (NOoSE)

13. Police Officer (Aviation)

14. Firefighter (Secondary Paramedic in Firetruck - Adds extra realism)

15. Paramedic

Nice. This is one of the problems I've been dealing with from the beginning: even distribution of players. This is unlike what I do but it is very good. If it works for you it must be good.

Here's mine:

Police Officer

Police Officer

Police Officer

Police Officer

Police Officer

Police Officer (Aviation)

Police Officer (NOOSE)

Police Officer (NOOSE)

Police Officer (NOOSE)

Police Officer (NOOSE)

Civilian (Paramedic)

Civilian (Paramedic)

Civilian

Civilian

Civilain

Civilian

Yes; it looks a bit more for the police but that is because we had too many people wanting to be civilians and not enough police were present, so we strengthened the police side to make sure we have the whole area covered. I take on the NYPD's patrol style: "Saturate a large area with as many officers as possible". We took Aviation out because we couldn't find anyone who would do it right. Plus we patrolled around in precincts, so the area was covered by ground units. Also, FDLC was useless IMO and the clan's because of what I said in a previous thread.

You also showed that you had a detective bureau. Where are the detectives?

Would you explain by the Paramedic being paired with the Firefighter as "extra realism"?

Well, in real life when there are car accidents a paramedic and a firetruck shows up. Since we do not have any actual fires in the clan, we just ask one of the paramedics to drive a firetruck and show up to anything a paramedic would. Shootouts, collisions, bomb threats, etc.

I'm sorry lol I knew I forgot something.

1. Civilian

2. Civilian

3. Civilian

4. Civilian

5. Civilian

6. Police Officer (Detective's Bureau)

7. Police Officer (Detective's Bureau)

8. Police Officer (Patrol)

9. Police Officer (NOoSE)

10. Police Officer (NOoSE)

11. Police Officer (NOoSE)

12. Police Officer (NOoSE)

13. Police Officer (Aviation)

14. Firefighter (Secondary Paramedic in Firetruck - Adds extra realism)

15. Paramedic