Check it out

http://videojuegosadiario.com/2011/06/03/primer-trailer-de-tomb-raider/

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 5 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

I just saw this trailer this morning--looks really interesting. I think a reboot was totally in order for this series. It's got me excited to play Tomb Raider again.

Of course, I cant wait to see some actual game play footage, but that will be a while since the game is coming out for another year. Wish it was coming out sooner.

This game has really got my interest. Tomb Raider was beginning to get a bit stale, although I actually thought Underworld was kinda good. Hopefully this reboot will give Tomb Raider the new spark of life it needs. Shall deffintley be keeping an eye on this!

I saw this on IGN and thought it looked pretty good. Hopefully the reboot will be a return to form for the franchise.

Looks awesome.  I LOVE Tombraider and this is going to be great I think!  :)  Thanks for the trailer!!!

she looks hot as hell

I wish it was coming out sooner than Fall 2012. When I first saw this is made my happy then the date showed up.

I have never played a Tomb Raider game, however this does pique my interest.

looks awesome. I like the tomb raider games so i cant wait to play this one.

New Lara FTW.

Nice cinematic.

The game play seems to move in a new direction, no more just plain treasure hunting.