check it out...

...... there's gonna be a geminids meteor shower all night long tonight......fragments from a Palladium rich source rapid firing the atmosphere ...originating from the portion of the sky 'Gemini" occupies .......why don't y'all step outside tonight and enjoy the show, its gonna be global.....give the natural universe some props man

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Have to check it out. Supposed to have a rare cloud free night here in SE Michigan for a change.

thats awesome.....I was a physical science/astronomy major and I love this kind of stuff....gonna bundle my whole family up and drag 'em outside tonight

Stupid question here, but what time?

dusk till dawn if I understood it correctly....we get numerous meteor showers every year.....but this is a big one that's supposed to be watchable all over the world...these are much more rare

Just called in to the line for the campus observatory and it open for public viewing tonight, sweet.

Nice, working nights tonight so may have to pop out for a sneaky break to watch providing its clear.

I just stepped outside and nothing yet, but it's only been dark for about 2 hours here. I guess I will periodically step outside and hope the clouds don't come rolling in like they are supposed to.

Me no can see.  It's raining here in SoCal, and light pollution is terrible

[quote user="TheTurtleClub"]

Just called in to the line for the campus observatory and it open for public viewing tonight, sweet.

[/quote]thats awesome...if I didn't have to work in the morning I'd drive up to the Observatory at the Bruneau Sand Dune, the atmospheric conditions there are great for stargazing ....I'll just drive up to the Kamima Butte near my house instead....but I'd sure love to see it from an observatory

Damn, sure wish I lived anywhere near elevation.