check it out

I made a little gears three video with some nice kills.  HC DA B0SS is my youtube video is HC DA B0SS G3M1.  just copy and paste it on youtube. 

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

It was ok.  Doubles with the Gnasher aren't all that impressive.  If you put a Gnasher clip in, it should be at least a triple.  I would cut out a lot of the in between kills stuff too.  A few seconds is fine, but a couple of those clips had a lot of fast forwarding and that should be taken out.  Quality was fine.  I liked the music, but most people probably won't.  You may not care about that though.  Overall I'd probably give it a 6/10.  I'm picky though, because I've been watching montages for a long time and seen some outstanding ones.  Just giving you some contructive criticism.

you realise almost every kill was tripple or more? i had a single stick with the torque a double shotty on checkout. and a single on trashball from the retro.And you mean the transition in between some of the kills? I put the fast forward because some people complained i didnt have alot of tripples or more in my videos. I did cut some out and on some of those i have quads and up.

I thought you did a pretty good job and gave you a thumbs up. I wasn't huge on the music though but i thought the editing was cool. What did you use to edit it? I have a Dazzle HD and use Studio 14. I made a video from the beta, too. I was going for a different type of montage though as opposed to just amazing kills. Feel free to check it out.

Search: Gears of war 3 beta gameplay lord nuclear;

and you should find it! :)