Cheats

i was playing FIFA South Africa with a guy with the Tag [GT REMOVED] i won 6-1 but at the end i was told he won 3-0 can someone pls explain what happened am so so so sad! what can MS do to stop people like this from playing its not fair

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 5 Applies to:

first, do not name and shame another persons game tag, 2nd report the said tag from your CONSOLE he or she will get what he or she is coming to them.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Modders/cheaters are KING on xboxlive. they are powerfull than xboxlive, why because xboxlive let people like modders play with easiest way... and when we complaints nothing happen, with sometimes 5, or 10 complaints on nothing, so what we have to do? is playing with cheaters and modders, or mods too to have the same rules as modders ;)

for me i dont want mods my game to let chance for other player to win but some players dont care about that, so thats why we find more modders than fair players!

when xboxlive find way to bans modders who play with illegal game, they bans in same time cheaters!

lot of people open thread like that, we see the same answer from people... this is the responsibly of developers..xboxlive is white as snow..., may be one day xboxlive have only modders on and when they want to bans them they lost all of their clients ahahaah..

anyway play in private with fair player...xboxlive is to play only in private...change the name in "xboxprivate"

we need answer from DPFGJ! not from people who have level 4, 5 , 6 or 7, we dont care, we r fed up about cheaters, and we need DPFGJ team reply our request....

Sorry this didn't help.

The code of conducts :

"C. Consequences of violations.

Any violation of the Code of Conduct and Terms of Xbox LIVE can lead to retaliation against your account.

Some violations result in immediate account termination, including: piracy, the use of mods, fraud, racist, broadcasting images of nudity in the Xbox LIVE Vision camera, creating repeated patterns or obscene gamertags the publication of viruses or links to viruses."

so if mods are not allowed what xbox do? nothing hahah, complaints do nothing..

Sorry this didn't help.

@UnitxDark Mafia-If you truly believe MS does nothing to stop modders/cheaters then you need to spend a few hours reading through the following links:

http://forums.xbox.com/xbox_forums/xbox_support/f/41.aspx

http://forums.xbox.com/xbox_forums/xbox_support/f/2194.aspx

The majority of offenses in both of those forums is for players hosting, advertising and/or participating in modified lobbies. Seems to me like they are taking care of the issue. But their efforts are all in vain unless the Game Developer, the real party who is responsible, actually takes the time to fix/patch their game(s) to disallow the use of said mods/cheats.

Sorry this didn't help.

alright, but why we need to complaints lot of times? why MS dont make new tools, to help the team DPFGJ to bans this players...? we know MS have lot of complaints, and some complaints are false, but they need to make a new tool to complaints... we need tools more detailled, with describ of our complaints and mores... and after that u can see lot of players who complaints for nothing stop to do it if they have to describ the problem.. and if xboxlive ban people to use complaints tools by bad using of it, they find the tools better...

Sorry this didn't help.

You don't need to complain "lot of times", just the one will do. Look at it this way you're XBLPET, you've got to sift through and investigate every complaint made including false ones, there's probably hundreds of thousands of complaints filed every week and they've all got to be looked at.  

Sorry this didn't help.