cheating/hacking

how many no skill cheatin losers are being banned each day for using infections?in my opinion.not anywhere near enough.microsoft is 1 of the biggest software industries in the world. if not, the biggest.surely they have employees who could stop these hackers in a heart beat.that goes for activision/treyarch as well.it seems no one seems to care once they have taken your money. these games are still on sale ,surely this should not be allowed selling a faulty product.advertising "a truly unique gaming experience". ye , right! sittin filin complaints against cheats in every lobby certainly aint unique. its the norm.if i was employed by xbl. i would have instantly banned about 2000+ blatant cheats on w@w.  i dont see why there should be any need for an investigation. its right there in front of you www.igotmodzbla bla bla from youtub.com. INSTANT BAN .NO QUESTIONS. INFECTION IS SPREADING QUICKER THAN IT CAN BE CONTAINED. PLEASE SORT IT OUT OR I WILL HATE TO ADMIT IT.   CHEATS DO WIN.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 3 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

I disagree actually, the only people they are cheating are themselves. If they want to be boosted to Prestige 10, Level 70 then let them do it until they are caught (or not) - it doesn't magically increase their skill level in any way and they will still be for the most part absolute rubbish at playing the game.

I think it's fairly evident when you see a bunch of P10/L70 players come online and they absolutely suck at the game so you can quite easily tell the boosters. As for these 'infected' lobbies, I'm yet to come across one so I can't really comment.

I'm only at P9/L63 at the moment but I know that everything I have achieved is by my own (or lack of  ;) ) skill and playing - that is all what matters to me.

dude i have never seen a single hacked lobby on mw2, i join all clean lobbies when i play it. But I have seen 1 guy with an aimbot and i just left that match, but that was 3 months ago. Play the game while it's still clean. Cause when mw3 is out, it does have a chance of ending up like COD4 and WaW. But even still, like i said, play it while it's clean and while you stillgot the chance. I'm 2nd prestige Level 40, legit.

You guys must be new to MW2, LOL, it used to be a hackfest in 2009. There were good lobbies out there, but the mods were rampant. I still played it then (over 48 days played on MP) but Ive moved on for the most part. I heard its getting bad again, but not sure. Modrz/haxorz stink, thats for sure.

im not new to mw2 at all. It was one of my first games. So was Halo 3. I played that more than MW2 at first. At around Christmas 2010 that's when I played lots of MW2, since I had my relatives come play it. That's when I started to play it for good. Around that time I got Black Ops as well and that also sorta got me playing both games at the same time so it took a long time to get up to 2nd Prestige, Lvl 40.Regardless, I still like MW2, cause as far as I know, It is still one of the best Call of Duties ever made. Also, dude I played in a rather amazing 6 clean lobbies one day in WaW, about 2 weeks ago. I think 2 of them were core TDM, another 3 were Mercenary TDMs, the last one was a Free for All. Just to let you know I started out late on WaW. you are right that hackers do suck and always will. I'm right with you on this one. I play MW2 on my playstation as well. So I am a rather experienced player.

^^I dont doubt your experienced, I was trying to say MW2 was more hackd/moded went it first released in Nov of 09, than it probably is now, but not for sure, I have moved on and usually play the newest COD til the next on comes out.

"If I could ban people, XBL would be soooo clean right nao blah blah blah".

Yea right, kid.

[quote user="TOBO1888"]

how many no skill cheatin losers are being banned each day for using infections?in my opinion.not anywhere near enough.microsoft is 1 of the biggest software industries in the world. if not, the biggest.surely they have employees who could stop these hackers in a heart beat.that goes for activision/treyarch as well.it seems no one seems to care once they have taken your money. these games are still on sale ,surely this should not be allowed selling a faulty product.advertising "a truly unique gaming experience". ye , right! sittin filin complaints against cheats in every lobby certainly aint unique. its the norm.if i was employed by xbl. i would have instantly banned about 2000+ blatant cheats on w@w.  i dont see why there should be any need for an investigation. its right there in front of you www.igotmodzbla bla bla from youtub.com. INSTANT BAN .NO QUESTIONS. INFECTION IS SPREADING QUICKER THAN IT CAN BE CONTAINED. PLEASE SORT IT OUT OR I WILL HATE TO ADMIT IT.   CHEATS DO WIN.

[/quote]

People like you need to stop blaming MS for the mods/cheats in this game. It is not their responsibility to fix the game, that is the sole responsibility of the Game Developer, in this case it would be Infinity Ward. Go bother them about it.

MS is doing their part. This month alone they have permanently banned over 300 players for hosting, advertising and/or participating in infected lobbies. That is so very much more that what the Game Developer/Publisher have done.

The hacks are back. But atleast they can be beaten. I mean, they could all be using invincibility hacks. Wouldn't THAT suck?

Just report an move on, its makes for good use of lobby time

I report whenever i spot - Spinning 10th emblems - blank 11th prestige - players using FAL/Sniper Auto-fire & all lobby messages, but id say its getting better..... an better late than never i suppose.

as soon as mw3 comes out..this game will be ignored by iw..and it will be infested by hackers and modders etc..if you dont like mw3 what will you do because this game will end up like cod4..no longer supported and infested