cheating

so am i the only person who's so sick of wanting to play older versions of call of duty only to find not only lobby leaderboards but the actual games itself has all been hacked and made rediculous to play. where you put an entire clip into a guy and he doesn't die? Xbox needs to do something about all these hackers its getting a bit too much.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Try looking at the w@w forum.

[quote user="XxHOODxXMAFIAxX"]

so am i the only person who's so sick of wanting to play older versions of call of duty only to find not only lobby leaderboards but the actual games itself has all been hacked and made rediculous to play. where you put an entire clip into a guy and he doesn't die? Xbox needs to do something about all these hackers its getting a bit too much.

[/quote]

The Enforcement team is doing something about it.  Take a look at the suspensions forum.  You'll see a whole array of bannings, including those where people want MS points for hacked lobbies.

I'm sick of people blaming "xbox" or more accurately Microsoft for these issues. They handle reports and do what they can but it's the lame developers of these games that allow this to happen and get out of control. Don't like it? Stop supporting them.

There are other games to play besides COD

Exactly unyobro. Blame COD for there hack infested garbage

I follow my personal guideline

That way they don't get my monies, and I can still play zambies

If you want to play online on COD then play MW3

CoD 2 has no cheats

I agree with Unyo -- It's an Activision "problem" that they never seemed to address, and at this point it's obvious they don't care about it.

Cheating doesn't bother me. I used to get mad at cheaters for not playing fair but I gotta' say, it's more fun to battle cheaters. I get a greater sense of accomplishment when I beat them. As long as nobody is trying to infect me, I don't care because it's fun. It's like battling super-soldiers or something.