Cheating

How come they haven't banned [GT Removed by Moderator] yet, he's been invisible on team deathmatch in call of duty modern warfare 3 now for at least a month!! Xbox have done nothing about this yet even though I've complained 3 or 4 times??

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

Hi, it takes some time for the XBLPET to take action. I'm fairly sure that in time they will catch up with this person and any action required will be taken. Hang tight, I understand how frustrating it can be to see people cheating and seemingly getting away with it but they do get caught eventually.

-

On another note, please try to refrain from naming and shaming on the forums, it's considered bad form, everyone is innocent until proven guilty.

Broccoli, tiny trees of green goodness.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Also this is a 3rd party game which was developed by Infinity Ward and published by Activision.  They control the servers to this game.  You should try to contact them about this as well, and they hopefully will be able to do something about this.

Xbox Ambassador.

Sorry this didn't help.

Fair enough, never used it before, it's been removed!! But I hope it happens, they seem to be getting away with it a lot!! I shall try infinity ward too, I don't wanna be playing them on the new game!! Thanks for the advice

Sorry this didn't help.

If you don't want to play with cheaters don't play CoD, I'm fairly certain that CoD attracts more cheaters than any other game series.

Sorry this didn't help.

I STILL play MW3 and its rife with cheaters, not a single night goes by without me reporting a cheater/hacker whatever.

In the past Ive gotten replies from xboxlive saying something like "Weve taken action regarding your report, Thank you for your help in making xboxlive a better place to play" but I havent had a message like that for ages now, makes me think they dont bother looking into OLDER games now.

Sorry this didn't help.

Sorry to hear you're having issues.  However, as this thread is 2 years old can you please create a new one detailing your issue?  Thank you.

Sorry this didn't help.