Cheating Is Wrong

I love to play shooter games especially call of duty games. I have gotten very good over the years and at times i do unbelievably good. This is a problem though because I am constantly getting messaged by people telling me that they are reporting me for cheating. I have never used a modded controller or any wall hacks, aim bots. It upsets me that people will go through all the trouble to ruin my game time by spamming me with messages that they are gong to get me banned from xboxlive for cheating. I would understand if this was true, but since its not I was wondering if there is something that i can do about it besides not playing these types of games?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Aside from blocking these users, there really isn't too much more you can do. Remember, if you have done nothing wrong, none of these complaints mean anything. :)

-Jim

"...Mm'kay"

If I ever get hate mail I reply with something silly like "I love you" just to irritate them even more. If you show idiots that you don't care what they have to say they usually give up. If you know you're not cheating keep playing, you have nothing to worry about.

Your playing Call of Duty my friend. What do you expect? There really isn't much you can do about it. Besides blocking them.

[quote user="KLRSKIR"]

Aside from blocking these users, there really isn't too much more you can do. Remember, if you have done nothing wrong, none of these complaints mean anything. :)

[/quote]This post just about sums everything up, you have nothing to worry about.

Previously known as Win7Xbox 360

Remember you are dealing with children when playing your call of duty games.Key word... Children

Other key word: Duty

I send messages to people once in a long while. I did one today. The guy killed me with an RPG in BF3 while I was in a choper so I told him 'wow, nice rpg, lol'. He said it was luck. I still though it was sick. Ya, I'm kind of the opposite, lol.

[quote user="Hellhog"]

I send messages to people once in a long while. I did one today. The guy killed me with an RPG in BF3 while I was in a choper so I told him 'wow, nice rpg, lol'. He said it was luck. I still though it was sick. Ya, I'm kind of the opposite, lol.

[/quote]I do the same from time to time. Back in the MW2 days I tried to knife a guy and missed, then he tried to return the favor and also missed. We both were circling each other knifing thin air and finally after a few seconds he got me. It was so funny I had to send a message and share a laugh with him/her.

...But it feels so right.  ;).